Sunday, September 7, 2008

Go Band - SM VS Bastrop 9-5-08




Howdy,




What a great game on Friday!!! It was good to be on home Field. The band rocked as usual. I didn't get so many pictures this week. I wish that I could find a way to play just audio. You could tell the band has been working on their sound. Way to go band!!





I did love the way the band entered the stadium. Here is a fun video!!











I love how the rattler football players bow down to the band..




On the other side it looks like the band brought the Bastrop bear Football Players to their stomachs!! Next, they give us a standing ovation!!
HEHEHEHEHEEEEE!! Our first plan of attack in the defeat of the bears!!!



It was a great game!!! Thank you band for the sounds of support and Music!!
We love you Band!!




















No comments: