

Memories of the Rattler Band 2010!!
The blog is monitored to protect us from our rival schools. To contact me - You must leave a comment and a responding e-mail!!! I am protecting our students and myself.
I will not be posting my email on the blog. I will receive your comment and will respond to you. I hope you understand my precautions!!
Lastly, I am proud of SMHS and the Rattler Spirit!!! I appreciate everyone's support and the unity of all parts of the school. Our directors, teachers and students are working so hard!!! It is great to be a part of something good. Keep up the great work and being positive!!
For new Bloggers - Don't forget to click on the older posts at the bottom of the page. For a blast from the past. Pictures and videos from 2008 - 2009!!
Sending Smiles!!!
Mrs. C
No comments:
Post a Comment