Saturday, August 29, 2009

Housekeeping stuff!! FYI

Good Morning everyone!

I hope you are recoving from the Game last night!!! It was great to see so many parents and support for our Rattlers. What a fun night with great memories!!!

I know that we all remember the crickets that attacked after half time. I have some great shots and will be sharing those shortly!!

Also, I must apologize for the camera of the show. I was on the 5th floor (a little too high for my camera to great my best shot.) I will post the show that I had taken. I know that Mr. Holland and the Diamondline have a video of the show on a camcorder which will be much better. I went to the store to price a new camera. This will have to remain my dream, but for now I will just enjoy what I have.

It was also fun to see other camera's out and about. I know that you are getting great memories as well.

Just a side note. Parents are asking me to get pictures of their student. I am happy to do that, but want to explain that I must be careful of the Media Release Form. For this reason, I am very careful of what I will post on the blog. I have many shots that I am waiting to share so that I can respect parents who don't want their Student's picture shown. Please let me know if you DON'T want your students picture shared!!! I will start posting more and more photos with faces!!

The blog is monitored to protect us from our rival schools. To contact me - You must leave a comment!!! I am protecting our students and myself. I will not be posting my email on the blog. I will receive your comment and will respond to you. I hope you understand my precautions!!

Lastly, I am proud of SMHS and the Rattler Spirit!!! I appreciate everyone's support and the unity of all parts of the school. Our directors, teachers and students are working so hard!!! It is great to be a part of something good. Keep up the great work and being positive!!

Sooo... Let me get busy posting!!

sending smiles,
Mrs. C

No comments: