
It was a hard fought game, but not a winning score. Thank you to our Rattler Boys who did their best!! We can just keep getting better.
Memories from the Game Night
Broken down bus
Great Band Stands ( Our band - out numbered, out played and out Marched the Trojans - You rocked!!! Just a little pride from a Mother. Your hard work is paying off!! The other side said, "Your band is great!! You are better than the university that plays here (I can't remember the name!!)." We definately have university quality potential. There is still much work to do though!! Keep on fighting Rattler Band. Rattler Band always!!!
Crickets attack
Section of the Week - The Flutes!!
Home at 2:00am
(Ok guys. I have just spent an hour and can't get the photos to post on here how I would like. I will post each section of memory. -- Sorry I still have much work to catch up with today and can't spend all day here. I hope you enjoy what is posted and leave me a comment so I know you are there!!!)
Go Rattlers!!
No comments:
Post a Comment