Saturday, August 22, 2009
I am behind!!
Sorry that I haven't posted in a couple of days. My real job is getting in my way!!!
It was a fun last day of summer Band camp. I got to preview the show and took a before video.
Burger Night was lots of fun with good eating. I will be posting pictures soon.
Thanks for being patient with me as I try to earn money with my real job. Just hate that it gets in the way of things.
Sending smiles,
Mrs. C
It was a fun last day of summer Band camp. I got to preview the show and took a before video.
Burger Night was lots of fun with good eating. I will be posting pictures soon.
Thanks for being patient with me as I try to earn money with my real job. Just hate that it gets in the way of things.
Sending smiles,
Mrs. C
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment