Saturday, October 31, 2009
Fun and Game time!!
It is time for another blog game.
See if you can name all the Characters in the Halloween (jibjab) movie. I will be bringing candy bars to the last Football game.
There are the obvious ones, but can you name the vampire and the werewolf?
I have had a great time, taking your pictures and recording your memories.
If you are enjoying the blog, let me know!!
Y'all are so fun!!
sending smiles,
Mrs.Chandler
See if you can name all the Characters in the Halloween (jibjab) movie. I will be bringing candy bars to the last Football game.
There are the obvious ones, but can you name the vampire and the werewolf?
I have had a great time, taking your pictures and recording your memories.
If you are enjoying the blog, let me know!!
Y'all are so fun!!
sending smiles,
Mrs.Chandler
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment