Sunday, October 11, 2009
Want to play a game??? There is a prize..
Directors, teachers, parents and students,
Last week, I changed the message of the title in the Blog.
If you can tell me (don't cheat and tell your friends. I have a way to find cheaters! {Love computers they store all kinds of stuff.}) what the change was: I will give you a Mini Candy Bar.
I will be at the game on Friday with the prizes.
Put your thinking cap on and remember!!
sending smiles,
Last week, I changed the message of the title in the Blog.
If you can tell me (don't cheat and tell your friends. I have a way to find cheaters! {Love computers they store all kinds of stuff.}) what the change was: I will give you a Mini Candy Bar.
I will be at the game on Friday with the prizes.
Put your thinking cap on and remember!!
sending smiles,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment