Saturday, October 17, 2009
I heard from Terence's Mom!!
Terence Wilburn's Mom - just returned my call. We know them through Allstate - customers of ours.
A couple of weeks ago, I posted their picture on the blog.
Anyway, Terence will be OK. He should be at school on Monday with a neck brace. He suffered a "singer." Tests are still being run, but so far all is well.
I have created a card for us to sign. Many signed it on Saturday during the Chicken BBQ. The card will be at school on Monday and I will get it to him.
The mother wanted to express thanks for the prayers and concern for her son.
Thank you, band!!
A couple of weeks ago, I posted their picture on the blog.
Anyway, Terence will be OK. He should be at school on Monday with a neck brace. He suffered a "singer." Tests are still being run, but so far all is well.
I have created a card for us to sign. Many signed it on Saturday during the Chicken BBQ. The card will be at school on Monday and I will get it to him.
The mother wanted to express thanks for the prayers and concern for her son.
Thank you, band!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment